How do I replace a Micro SD Card?

gurhancagin

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
How To Replace Micro SD Card

Hi,
I am using Lumia 625 for more than a year, and i have 32g micro sd card in use, i set to download all media, app, pic to sd card. so almost half of it full with app and images.

i am getting time to time corrupt messages and card needs to be fixed. i bought new card. but i can't copy the applications to new card.
i copy everything from one card to another card, but phone didn't accept it. applications was not usable.

i try to make a image copy, but then unfortunatly, my old card is 3mb bigger then new one in size and image i took from old doesn't fit on new one. so i don't know if that is the fix.

is there any other options to use. this is really big problem when you use sd card as storage for app, there should be some way to replace corrupted card. may be download everything again is another solution. but i couldn't find how to do.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: How To Replace Micro SD Card

Put your old sd card,transfer apps to the phone,insert new sd card,transfer from phone to sd card,you might need to repeat if you have lots of apps

gurhancagin

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: How To Replace Micro SD Card

This was the answer i was afraid. but if this is the only solution, than i will proceed that way with swapping app back and forth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb