My phone was connected to wifi,but since 8 days it is not connecting to wifi. What would the problem be?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My phone was connected to wifi,but since 8days it is not connecting to wifi

my lumia 625 was connected to wifi very well,but now whenever i try to connect it wont connect & shows an error message saying your phone wont be able to connect the internet from this network.do you still want to connect?.i can open web pages but i dont get whatsapp notification.how to solve?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: My phone was connected to wifi,but since 8days it is not connecting to wifi

my lumia 625 was connected to wifi very well,but now whenever i try to connect it wont connect & shows an error message saying your phone wont be able to connect the internet from this network.do you still want to connect?.i can open web pages but i dont get whatsapp notification.how to solve?

check your router or the device with which you are accessing the wifi ;) goodday
this error is showed when the phones learns that there is no internet connection through wifi but it could catch /join wifi signal .

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: My phone was connected to wifi,but since 8days it is not connecting to wifi

Does the access point work for other devices?
Does the phone work when connected to other access points?

The answer to the above will tell you where the problem is.

balvir singh

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Re: My phone lumia 625 is connected to wifi and my second phone is also but lumia phone no internet

Re: My phone lumia 625 is connected to wifi and my second phone is also but lumia phone no internet and second is working properly now what should i do i am very helpless pls tell me...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon