Nokia Lumia 635 keeps getting a :-( message

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I hard resetted my Nokia Lumia 635, which means putting it back to its original factory settings. When it was on the loading screen, I took the battery out. It was taking too long to restart. Then I restarted it, and the Nokia words came up. After that the Windows 8 symbol appeared. Then the loading page with the two spin wheels and the progress bar came up. Once the black bar was fully white the :-( came up. The cellular phone shutoff, and it did this four more times. I need emergency help.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I hard resetted my Nokia Lumia 635, which means putting it back to its original factory settings. When it was on the loading screen, I took the battery out. It was taking too long to restart. Then I restarted it, and the Nokia words came up. After that the Windows 8 symbol appeared. Then the loading page with the two spin wheels and the progress bar came up. Once the black bar was fully white the :-( came up. The cellular phone shutoff, and it did this four more times. I need emergency help.
You need to reinstall OS you can reinstall it using Windowsphone recovery tool you can get it from here.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=dc57G_vO
If you don't have a internet connection at home you can take it to nearest service centre they will reinstall the os for free if its under warranty if it Isn't then they will charge some money for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb