Nokia 625 clearing data problem

Som T

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

I have a Nokia 625.

Recently I got a message saying my inbuilt data storage was full and the phone wouldn't turn on. I somehow managed to get it going, but unfortunately, even though I have managed to free up around 440 MB of data, it's still hanging when I try to do anything with the data. I do have a 32BGB SD card installed, but I'm unable move any data. Most of the data is due to emails, which I'm trying to delete, but it just won't let me do it.

I can get into settings, but it won't let me into email accounts and data settings, so I'm unable to manage those. My photos and files are mostly on the SD card, but emails aren't and that's what is causing the problem. The main challenge is - I'm neither able to delete the emails nor able to switch the storage destination, so it just keeps shutting down.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
You talk about email accounts so 2 or more. What you could do is delete an email account (remove it from your account). This should free up space so you could cleanup the remaining email accounts. After that install the account you deleted again.

And just to make it clear deleting an account on your phone does not mean you deleted all email. You just remove them from your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99