Why won't my Nokia Lumia 625 turn on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why my nokia lumia 625 dont turn on

I have nokia lumia 625. Its frezze sometimes but after 1-2 hour its comebacks. But one day i was looking apps in windows store and its just shut down. I was trying to turn it on but nothing. Im tried all metods I could find and they dont work. Its Nothing appears on the screen, he dont even vibrate when i pressing buttons. Can someone help my please. thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: why my nokia lumia 625 dont turn on

I have nokia lumia 625. Its frezze sometimes but after 1-2 hour its comebacks. But one day i was looking apps in windows store and its just shut down. I was trying to turn it on but nothing. Im tried all metods I could find and they dont work. Its Nothing appears on the screen, he dont even vibrate when i pressing buttons. Can someone help my please. thanks

does the soft reset combination do anything? Pressing the volume down and power buttons together until it vibrates - do this for 15 seconds at least
Try removing the battery and then putting it back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb