Problems installing Developer Preview...

ecsa0014

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a Cricket Lumia 630 and have been trying to installing the Developer Preview but have had absolutely no luck. Yesterday, after trying to install the preview for the first time, my phone hung on the spinning gears. I have tried several times to update it since and the update downloads fine but after a few minutes on the gears screen, the phone resets and I get error 0x8007000e. I have tried every suggestion I could find from soft resets, hard resets, removing the SD card, using Nokia's recovery tool, etc... Nothing has worked, I still keep getting this error. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

spop9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This same thing was happening to me up until late last night. I don't know if its something I did or MS but its working now. I have an sd card and moved everything I could to it in case it was a storage issue. I tried the update again and got the same error message. I left it alone after it restarted and a while later I was notified that an update was available. I started the upgrade again and for whatever reason it worked this time. Good luck!

ecsa0014

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
This same thing was happening to me up until late last night. I don't know if its something I did or MS but its working now. I have an sd card and moved everything I could to it in case it was a storage issue. I tried the update again and got the same error message. I left it alone after it restarted and a while later I was notified that an update was available. I started the upgrade again and for whatever reason it worked this time. Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I'll have to give it another try later tonight when I get a chance.

ecsa0014

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I just tried it again and it updated just fine. Evidently, MS must have made a few changes late last night. Thanks again spop9!

repplile

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Do you mind telling me what you did to stop the cycle of spinning gears. I attempted to update my cricket lumia 630 last night and it has made no progress throughout most of the night and into the morning. I've tried to reset it using the software recovery tool as well as the instructions for a hard reset but I am never able to bring up the exclamation point screen. Regardless of what I do it seems to go back to the stuck progress bar and spinning gears with no error message. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Do you mind telling me what you did to stop the cycle of spinning gears. I attempted to update my cricket lumia 630 last night and it has made no progress throughout most of the night and into the morning. I've tried to reset it using the software recovery tool as well as the instructions for a hard reset but I am never able to bring up the exclamation point screen. Regardless of what I do it seems to go back to the stuck progress bar and spinning gears with no error message. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Try removing the SD card, it should work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium