Why is battery so terrible?

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Battery is terrible, and I know why

Someone please help me out here!! I have no idea why this is happening, only hard reset, started from new (not from backup) yesterday and Messaging and People are draining my Lumia 630 battery like hell.

wp_ss_20141018_0002.pngwp_ss_20141018_0001.png

And for all you people saying I may have Photoshopped it, here's a video:

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Battery is terrible, and I know why

That is weird. Try just doing turn off and on again and then. If that does not work, try soft reset (I won't mention the hard reset because that's what you already did)
In both cases, run the application before performing the mentioned action.

After installing Cyan, I experienced a similar effect (only in my case was the phone app) I don't remember if I did soft reset or turn off-on (or both), but I remember doing something and the behaviour changed.

I hope this helps. :)

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

That is weird. Try just doing turn off and on again and then. If that does not work, try soft reset (I won't mention the hard reset because that's what you already did)
In both cases, run the application before performing the mentioned action.

After installing Cyan, I experienced a similar effect (only in my case was the phone app) I don't remember if I did soft reset or turn off-on (or both), but I remember doing something and the behaviour changed.

I hope this helps. :)

Thanks for your answer! I just left my phone alone for a few hours and now it's returned to normal, but thank you anyway for your answer! :)

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site

Glad it returned to normal.
If I have to guess... I would say your phone was reporting correctly the battery usage. Since you had almost no apps isntalled after the hard reset, messaging was the one that consumed the battery the most (while doing the sync or something like that)

Anyways, good to hear the issue is fixed :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss