Favorite shell

Blasto87

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
So what are you're favorite colors for the 630 I currently have the white green and orange and so far the orange one looks the best what do you guys think

wplee

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Got mine in the lumo green this Summer which was cool but then dropped and cracked the shell's edge so had to order a replacement from yesterday.

Was undecided between the white and black but ended up with the white hoping that its a matt finish. The black seemed dull and cheap. The Orange good again for Summer less so for me in Winter. There is also a Yellow option (like Lumia 1020) available on eBay (from China but seem original) which don't seem available in Europe.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Mine was plain old boring black! But I redeemed myself with the 930 as it's luminous orange. (and unlike the 630 not a smudge magnet!)

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I have both the black (matte) and orange (glossy) shell for my L635. From a practical standpoint I definitely prefer the orange one since the black one is very slippery. However, I have reverted back to using the black one for a simple reason: it just looks weird if a guy wearing a suite & tie pulls out a bright orange smartphone. It's awesome for private use but since this is my one and only business phone I've decided to tone it down a notch and go with the less in-your-face black shell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism