Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim

nilayendra

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
From past 10 days I use Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim, but I am not new in this Windows Mobile OS World, I am in touch with this platform since windows 7 & saw the journey of the same.

Now I am using Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim full time & want to say in one liner that this is the ultimate budget smart phone for like me. I have also referred & brought this device for my family & friend (8 nos. 630 & 3 nos. 520), all are fully satisfied except one person, he doesn't like Windows Phone OS because he can't share anything like he does using android device & also the call register of the same is not appropriate for him, because that's not shown much details, (i.e. in call register we seen that if someone call me & I call him in return, than showing 2 call but can't show 1 incoming & 1 outgoing.). Except that parson, no one complaining in my circle, I hope my circle will grow day by day.
:grin:

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey, welcome to the Windows Central family!

I'm happy that you and your friends are enjoying their phones, too, as a fellow 630 owner~!

So, what do they like about their phones?

nilayendra

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your comment Mr. Ambassador, we all like this device very much, specially it's speed, touch sense, Office Suit, swipe to type & many many more.....
Camera of this device is very nice, take some stunning pictures using the same.

AmandaC2005

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
What is the dual sum? I kno what a sim card is and its purpose so is it just two sim cards in the phone? And what is the purpose? Thanks!

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Most of the phones come with a single sim card slot. But in latest Lumia phones Microsoft has introduced dual sim functionality where the user can insert two sim cards in the respective sim card slots. In this case you will be able to receive messages, calls and so on from both the sims ( with certain limitations) without having a two separate phones. :)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
From past 10 days I use Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim, but I am not new in this Windows Mobile OS World, I am in touch with this platform since windows 7 & saw the journey of the same.

Now I am using Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim full time & want to say in one liner that this is the ultimate budget smart phone for like me. I have also referred & brought this device for my family & friend (8 nos. 630 & 3 nos. 520), all are fully satisfied except one person, he doesn't like Windows Phone OS because he can't share anything like he does using android device & also the call register of the same is not appropriate for him, because that's not shown much details, (i.e. in call register we seen that if someone call me & I call him in return, than showing 2 call but can't show 1 incoming & 1 outgoing.). Except that parson, no one complaining in my circle, I hope my circle will grow day by day.
:grin:
Use the files app by Microsoft to manage and share any file on your phone.

To se the call details, press and hold on that person's call in dialler> history and you can see the"details" option. Click on that and you can see the incoming outgoing and lots more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo