can't browse fb or email on my nokia lumia 630 dual

neiladrian1208

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys please help me what i'm gonna do with this problem.. Yesterday i went to mall with a free 1 hr wifi connectivity then i used it till it expires.. Then i got home and i connect to my own wifi and when i'm trying to open my facebook it says i don't have connection.. When i go to internet explorer it says where having a trouble with this sites security certificate and i tried to click the continue to website and it opens normally and i tried to open on app stills cannot open.. I deleted all the histories and all but not only a hard reset. Please help me..

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys please help me what i'm gonna do with this problem.. Yesterday i went to mall with a free 1 hr wifi connectivity then i used it till it expires.. Then i got home and i connect to my own wifi and when i'm trying to open my facebook it says i don't have connection.. When i go to internet explorer it says where having a trouble with this sites security certificate and i tried to click the continue to website and it opens normally and i tried to open on app stills cannot open.. I deleted all the histories and all but not only a hard reset. Please help me..

Have you tried opening mail while on usual (sim card network) data connection? Does this problem happens when you do that?

neiladrian1208

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello.. Yes i tried it but nothing happens.. But it's ok now thanks for reply.. The main problem is to the time and date only.. Haha i realized it when i tried to look at the clock of my neighbor haha bte thanks..

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello.. Yes i tried it but nothing happens.. But it's ok now thanks for reply.. The main problem is to the time and date only.. Haha i realized it when i tried to look at the clock of my neighbor haha bte thanks..

LOL! okay. Glad to know your problem is solved. :excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills