New problem: Tiles not updating and no notifications

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
It all started with 6tag. Tile stopped showing notification numbers and toast notifications in the notification center also stopped. At first i thought its because instagram was deleting the spam accounts at that time and its some problem with their site. But later on i realized its also there with 'Health&Fitness' app, 'myAppfree' app , 'MSN Weather' and 'MSN News' app. All of these stopped showing updated tiles and notifications. i tried soft reset, that didn't solve the issue. Then i reinstalled 6tag and myAppFree apps. myAppfree is working fine now and it gives daily alerts. But 6Tag is giving me alerts very rarely(even though 30 minutes notification is ON). I have to open 6tag every time to see if there is any new alerts!

Can someone tell me why this might be happening?

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Do you still have the same problem with other apps? If not it may be a problem with 6tag itself. It can be a similar issues to the Chive app WC wrote an article on that was effecting devices.

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Do you still have the same problem with other apps? If not it may be a problem with 6tag itself. It can be a similar issues to the Chive app WC wrote an article on that was effecting devices.

Yes problem with MSN apps is still there along with 6tag problems. I haven't installed Chive app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos