L630 DS - Sim 2 Phone shortcut missing from app plist

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I recently tried W10 TP on my L630 and then went back to W8.1 using Windows Phone Recovery Tool.
The backup restored my phone homescreen/apps/etc... and I have been using it fine.

Today however, I noticed that in the app list, the shortcut to the phone for SIM 2 is missing (messaging is not missing). The tile is pinned to my start screen and works, but it is missing from the app list.

Does anyone know how to get the shortcut back?

I soft reset the phone, took out SIM 2, restarted, put SIM 2 back in to no effect. I'd like to make sure I can access the phone for sim 2 in case I accidentally unpin it without having to hard reset my phone (again...)

Thanks for the help!

Aadesh Kolte

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi...
i m using windows 10 for a couple of months..... But due to some circumstances I have to hard reset my phone 📱 and it re installed all the default apps .. But I discovered that sim 2 calling app is not present in app list.. As u all said above.. To link and then unlink.. There is no suck option in windows 10.. Then how can I make it correct... Plzz help..

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi...
i m using windows 10 for a couple of months..... But due to some circumstances I have to hard reset my phone �� and it re installed all the default apps .. But I discovered that sim 2 calling app is not present in app list.. As u all said above.. To link and then unlink.. There is no suck option in windows 10.. Then how can I make it correct... Plzz help..
hi, what build of windows 10 are you using? If I remember correctly the first one they pushed did not support dual sim in the phone and messaging apps this the missing option but it should be supported in the later builds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs