Who's got the Nokia Lumia 635?

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I am considering it, if the price is right. Love my 520 on at&t, mainly want the larger screen with the clear black, other than those two things my 520 is a fantastic daily driver.

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to get mine! I love these "low end" devices from NOKIA almost more than their flagships.

They perform flawlessly, they cost a fraction of the cost of a traditional flagship, and they're gorgeous!

With clearblack on these, its awesome! That was the biggest downfall for me and the 520.

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to get mine! I love these "low end" devices from NOKIA almost more than their flagships.

They perform flawlessly, they cost a fraction of the cost of a traditional flagship, and they're gorgeous!

With clearblack on these, its awesome! That was the biggest downfall for me and the 520.

Ditto 👍 Almost my thoughts exactly.

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Just a thought but what makes the 635 better than a 625?

The 625 has a front facing camera, a flash, bigger battery, sure no quad core but it cost cheap on payg (uk - ?135 + 15 top up).... So what gives? What am i missing? Why is the 635 better?

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, the addition of clearblack makes a world of difference.

Not to mention the extra cores will be used as their fitness tracker... That's also a HUGE plus for me.

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Didn't realise the screen was clear black - well that is something :)

As to whether it is overall better than the 625 - hmmm still not seeing it. Of course, if one doesn't own the 625 then it comes down to user preference. I still maintain that the 625 is better... I am confused lol

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I would be all over this device if it only had a FFC. That said, I might still get one and live with that limitation. I don't know why but there's just something about it that catches my eye.

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Didn't realise the screen was clear black - well that is something :)

As to whether it is overall better than the 625 - hmmm still not seeing it. Of course, if one doesn't own the 625 then it comes down to user preference. I still maintain that the 625 is better... I am confused lol

I was having very ssimilar thoughts this morning. I use a 520, and while the 625 is a better phone than mine, I am trying to rationalize which one is better 625 or 635....

What iIthink it comes down to is which features matter most. I thought not having a flash would be a big deal on the 525, I learned to adjust. For me personally the 635 will be better because of the clear black for when I'm driving and outside I'm in a sunny area. I wish I could simply merry the best features of both!

Avenzuno

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I was having very ssimilar thoughts this morning. I use a 520, and while the 625 is a better phone than mine, I am trying to rationalize which one is better 625 or 635....

What iIthink it comes down to is which features matter most. I thought not having a flash would be a big deal on the 525, I learned to adjust. For me personally the 635 will be better because of the clear black for when I'm driving and outside I'm in a sunny area. I wish I could simply merry the best features of both!

The 635 has LTE. For me, that's important. I have at&t here, and I get Band 4 LTE goodness in Chicagoland.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3