Calendar sync with new 635

KZMAN

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! First post and new 635 owner. I came from a BB Curve, so this is a very different and exciting venture. I actually tried the Family Mobile plan, but due to my travel schedule, it didn't work out. So now I'm with AT&T and looking forward to seeing how their service works for me while traveling. My phone basically set up by itself! I couldn't believe almost everything transferred....without a usb cable! That said, it seems that my calendar only transferred the last month of data. Is there some way to transfer my entire calendar history that's on my laptop to the phone?

Thanks in advance.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Are you running Windows 8 on your laptop? If so, anything on your calendar will sync to your phone if you enter it under your Hotmail account.

KZMAN

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Windows 7. That said, the phone did sync with the calendar, but it only went one month back. I'd like it to sync the entire calendar or at least one year back. It may not be possible, but I thought I'd ask in case it's a simple setting that I missed.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Windows 7. That said, the phone did sync with the calendar, but it only went one month back. I'd like it to sync the entire calendar or at least one year back. It may not be possible, but I thought I'd ask in case it's a simple setting that I missed.
Yeah I don't know about that. I just checked my calendar on my desktop PC (Windows8.1 btw) and I can go back three months and then my appointments and events have disappeared without me doing anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786