Lumia 635 out of stock on AT&T's website.

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 635

I'd call this a good/bad sign for sales. Good because hey, people are clearly buying them; bad because an interested customer might go to a different no contract phone if they can't get it immediately.

Ar-ell Ctoo

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Two local so cal stores had none in stock, despite showing up "in stock" on ATT website.

Got mine at Amazon, $20 off ATT online and in store price at $99.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I believe the Microsoft store will have it with an ATT contract as part of their Black Friday deal.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
They were put on sale for 39$ without any contract. But they were sold out in less than 12 hours. I got one and got online to order another and they were gone. Don't know if they will be back. I think once the 535 comes out (if it comes to the US) it will kill the 635's sales. But for 39$, stupid me should have order two in the first place to replace me and my wifes 520 backup phones.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
But for 39$, stupid me should have order two in the first place to replace me and my wifes 520 backup phones.

Lol
That's exactly how I would have done then kicked myself later...
I thought the 635 would have taken longer to go low price like this.
Ah well no regrets.

Still amazes me we can get technology like this for next to nothing comparatively.
Exciting times...

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
It is crazy that this phone is going this cheap. Yes, it's no 1520, but i am actually really excited about getting this phone. This should easily be a rock solid daily driver with a great future ahead of it. Really kicks a contract phone right where it hurts.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes an excellent phone...
I'm Whatsapping on mine right now with my good friend in Delhi as we type!
:winktongue:

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hate to say it; but I think we are all getting caught up in this tech stuff for almost nothing. When I saw AMazon was lowering the price of a unlocked Fire Phone to 199 (plus you get a free one year prime account, making the phone cost 99$) I came so close to ordering one. If it ran WP 8.1 I would have ordered it in a second. Wish I had more than two ears so I could use more phones. LOL

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hate to say it; but I think we are all getting caught up in this tech stuff for almost nothing. When I saw AMazon was lowering the price of a unlocked Fire Phone to 199 (plus you get a free one year prime account, making the phone cost 99$) I came so close to ordering one. If it ran WP 8.1 I would have ordered it in a second. Wish I had more than two ears so I could use more phones. LOL
Firephone and facebook phones, 2 phones that never should have been made. 635 still the best deal out there...http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014...-to-199-unlocked-and-you-still-dont-need-one/

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3