Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 10-26-2011 at 09:34 AM.

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I love the look of the 710; it's got a very friendly shape and looks colorful and fun. The design and color choices look very Nokia. I really hope colorful battery covers make it to other classes of phones.
    Microsoft Store employee; opinions are mine.

I'm on the Twitters.

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    It's a neat idea and I can imagine some of the people who might like it. My friend sometimes likes to wear bright bold colored shirts and hats and shoes. I don't know how many of the younger crowd likes to do so as well, but these colors along with the Nokia/Monster Purity accessories would make an impact.

I sort of wish there were replaceable exterior parts to phones because, if a phone has a good design, I hate covering it up with a skin or case to try to protect it, especially since skins are often difficult to get on adequately and cases add bulk.
    ♥♥♥

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I like it too. And if it does end up being just $325 off contract then I'd strongly consider buying unlocked and off contract.