Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Razanbuddu
  • 1 Post By freestaterocker

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    So from what I am hearing tmo losses the exclusivity rights to the lumia 710 at the end of march. Does anyone know if VZW is going to put it on their network since there is a cdma version out now and the fact that the bluetooth sig came up with it being released in north america?

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Paul Thurrott said back in December that Verizon is getting the 710 in April.

Though it's all rumor, it seems fairly certain that t-mobile did only have a 3 month exclusive with the 710. With Verizon still bitter over the Kin idk whether Paul is right. I really hope he is because my contract ends next month and i can't wait to get rid of my fickle android.
    Nextel Brick > Samsung SGH-X426 > Motorola RAZR V3 > Samsung SGH-A737 > HTC Incredible > HTC Windows Phone 8x (Red)

Global Posts
    2,146 Global Posts
    T-Mobile isn't loosing anything. They are, however, losing exclusivity to the Lumia 710.
    Lumia 635

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Maybe T-Mobile decided to hold on loosely, and not let it go. Because if they aren't careful and cling to tightly, they will inevitably lose control.

:happy:
    Nextel Brick > Samsung SGH-X426 > Motorola RAZR V3 > Samsung SGH-A737 > HTC Incredible > HTC Windows Phone 8x (Red)
    speedtouch likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    T-Mobile isn't loosing anything. They are, however, losing exclusivity to the Lumia 710.
    Well-played fellow spelling nazi. :P
    speedtouch likes this.