Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Interop-unlock for Nokia Lumia 710 is available over at XDA, i always wanted to unlocked my phone.

But what are ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES of Interop-unlocking.

Or if i will not get the os or firmware updates from Nokia....?
    Please let me know if you know anything

Quote Originally Posted by Muneeb_he's rocking View Post
    Interop-unlock for Nokia Lumia 710 is available over at XDA, i always wanted to unlocked my phone.

But what are ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES of Interop-unlocking.

Or if i will not get the os or firmware updates from Nokia....?
    Please let me know if you know anything
    You can load a screen shot app, other than that I dont know

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Not all 710s can get this ROM update... apparently only those with an unlocked bootrom. (The older the better chance that Nokia didn't put their custom bootrom with boot locking on it).

If you do update to this custom ROM update, you will potentially not get any firmware updates of software updates until you manually update the rom. This custom ROM just happens to contain the Interop-Unlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by LJKelley View Post
    Not all 710s can get this ROM update... apparently only those with an unlocked bootrom. (The older the better chance that Nokia didn't put their custom bootrom with boot locking on it).

If you do update to this custom ROM update, you will potentially not get any firmware updates of software updates until you manually update the rom. This custom ROM just happens to contain the Interop-Unlock.
    yeah your right,, because i cannot unlock my lumia 710 (Nokia DLOAD)
  5.    #5  
    I just want to Unlock my phone not apply the custom rom on it and i think mine will Nokia Dload.