Error installing update 8773

RockStarNinja

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
So i didn't get an error code but it installed the first part of the update and the phone said it was done, but now for almost the last hour the Zune says its only 1/4 through the update but its not doing anything...anyone have any thoughts?

* I finally got fed up and just disconnected and restarted and it fixed the issue

Last edited:

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
So i didn't get an error code but it installed the first part of the update and the phone said it was done, but now for almost the last hour the Zune says its only 1/4 through the update but its not doing anything...anyone have any thoughts?

* I finally got fed up and just disconnected and restarted and it fixed the issue

I'm glad you got it working :)

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't able to. My phone couldn't entirely connect to my laptop and then when I finally got it to, it said it was unsuccessful.

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Theres a person on the T-mobile support forums who claims he plugged his 710 in yesterday, and Zune told him he had 4 updates. This could mean that T-mobile is now pushing the Tango update and that we may see it any day now. I just hope it installs.

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
More things to make you go hum... I found an app in the Market called "Nokia Lumia Updates". Not sure were it gets its info from, but according to this app the updates 8773 and 8779 are not available in the U.S. for the 710 on T-mobile. Apparently if you can believe the app its released in the EU, and other places overseas.

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Could this be a firmware issue? For some reason my OS is 8112, but my firmware is still 7740.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Just to keep those interested informed, I got a message this morning stating that a new update was available. I will try and update tonight after work.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster