problem with bluetooth

Wilson palma

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Already made the update to windows phone 7.8, but I can't download ringtone maker or Bluetooth share, when I try say that is not available in my region or I is not updated.

lunta

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. Just updated my Lumia 710 to WP7.8, but can't install Bluetooth share or ringtone maker.
I am from Finland.

kb9sxc

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone able to get Nokia bluetooth share working on Lumia900? I had it installed, didn't work on previous version. Updated to 7.8, it still didn't work, uninstalled it thinking that maybe a flag or something is checked for previous version. Wanted to install it and now it tells me this app is does not work with your phone. Using AT&T in US.

Rizky Ilhamsyah

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I have updated to wp 7.8, but this 'special application' Bluetooh Share is not available for your phone.
I'm using nokia Lumia 710 and live in Indonesia

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth Share is NO LONGER being offered to WP7 devices with WP7.8 installed in most markets, especially the United States. The only way to be able to use the application is through interop-unlocking the device, installing a .xap deployer, and then side-loading the Bluetooth Share .xap yourself, or installing a custom ROM, but even both options are not available for the Lumia 900 and Lumia 800 (though the latter works only if your phone has a Qualcomm Bootloader).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos