02-02-2013, 01:16 AM #2
- 209 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
As far as I've read, its not cost-effective. I'm indifferent because we can just as easily install the .cab files without a hitch. It should take less than 20 minutes. Don't rag on T-Mobile, there are alternate solutions :)
- 02-05-2013, 01:49 PM #7
- 02-05-2013, 10:18 PM #8
Pretty sad, Microsoft has broken its promise. This isn't anything different than Android.
Honestly the best platform out there is iOS right now, and will be for at least the next 5 years...yes 5 years.
- 02-05-2013, 11:21 PM #9
On your second statement, it depends. If by "best" you mean, "a plat form that actually gets updated regularly w/o carrier interference", then yes. I just wish Microsoft would allow us enthusiasts to somehow sign up for a an update system that lets us bypass the carrier. We techies can handle our own updates...just give us the files and the instructions.
- By opacityzero in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM
- By LaNiQuE in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 22Last Post: 06-05-2012, 08:30 AM
- By speedtouch in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2012, 10:42 AM
- By cedarlog in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2012, 12:29 PM
- By speedtouch in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2012, 10:39 PM