- 02-04-2013, 12:36 AM #1
Hey all. So no update to WP 7.8 for those of us on T-Mobile USA. Boo. So I was going to do the update via CAB file, but I need the language packs. English, OK. Espanol, OK, I need Spanish, and... what's that last one? Some eastern script, sure, but what? Anyone?
- 02-04-2013, 02:23 PM #2
I had success updating to going from 8773 to 8783 by using Chinese (traditional) (0404), English - United States (0409) and Spanish (0C0A) on my Tmo Lumia 710.
I'm installing 8783 right now.
- 03-17-2013, 09:36 PM #3
I recommend flashing ALL of the language packs available for the WP7.8 update to avoid any issues in the long run. The files are simply too small to take up a considerable amount of space.
- By jege41 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 10Last Post: 04-04-2014, 07:51 AM
- By opacityzero in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2012, 03:03 PM
- By speedtouch in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 18Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:41 PM
- By ljkelley in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2012, 02:53 PM