02-07-2013, 07:28 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Hey any fellow Lumia 710 T-Mobile owners be sure to check out Seven-Eighter, just plug your phone into the USB and the program will update your phone to 7.8
There are 3 updates total, doesn't take long and is super easy!
Want Windows Phone 7.8 now? Try this easy tool (Update: Now supports 7720) - Windows Phone Hacker
- 03-16-2013, 09:57 PM #2
You might want to add that anyone who uses the tool to update their Lumia 710 might want to select ALL languages that the tool represents, not just the display languages and the ones already installed in their device. There's already several cases where multiple users have bricked phones or non-functional system applications on their device due to negligence of following instructions on which language packs you have to install for WP7.8 to work properly.
- By Raylz in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 14Last Post: 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
- By waqqas31 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 03-18-2013, 06:22 PM
- By brad4560 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2012, 01:13 PM
- By London Jr in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 47Last Post: 07-06-2012, 02:46 AM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:33 PM