- 04-26-2013, 10:37 AM #1
I would like to purchase an unlocked Lumia 710 for use in Canada for a while, then overseas.
I was interested in few apps but ALL of them are listed in the Windows Phone Store as being available for WP8 only! Hard for me to believe as stock pictures the screens of WP7 phones show some of these apps.
Could someone please let me know if the following apps can be loaded on a WP7 (updated to latest 7.5) phone:
Nokia Suite, mostly Here Drive, Here Maps, Here Transit
Can the language be set to Spanish?
Last edited by Napocensis; 04-26-2013 at 12:10 PM.
- 04-26-2013, 11:57 AM #2
All those apps you've listed are compatible with WP 7.5 according to the MS Store. Even Skype for Windows Phone 8 is listed as compatible with 7.5 devices.
If you buy an unbranded carrier free 710 it should have Spanish as a language in the phone.
- 04-26-2013, 12:07 PM #3
HERE Drive+ Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Canada) only WP8 is listed.
The L710 is a Rogers or Wind phone, but I thought it may still have Spanish language as an option. My Rogers L920 can be set in every language there is...
- By macbookboy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2012, 07:59 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2012, 08:22 PM
- By Steener13 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2012, 07:09 PM
- By surezzh in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 08:18 PM
- By cedarlog in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2011, 08:06 AM