Phone went dead after battery drain

MitulPatel

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Recently my Nokia Lumia 710 has gone dead again.

Previously it went dead and I used Hard reset function and was able to revive my phone as a brand new one. I know that this method will work this time as well.
But the problem is I have few important pictures clicked from my recent trip and other important excel files from office which I have to take back up first, then I dont have any problem with hard resetting it again.

Can anybody help me with taking this back up of pictures and excel files from dead condition?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What happens when you plug it into your wall charger? does it not boot up? If the battery is completely dead, it will take a while before you see anything on the screen.

MitulPatel

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
When I plug it into my wall charger or my laptop, the screen will light up and show battery icon with very less charge. After few minutes, NOKIA logo will show up and it will remain as it for 10-12 mintues. After this, the screen will again go black and the same thing happens again.

I tried soft reset method of Volume down key + Power key, but of no help.. :(

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't have any solution, but you could contact Nokia Support and se if they have any solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)