Nokia Drive No Voice Navigation

species5618

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
My Nokia Drive's voice navigation stopped working. It can navigate fine, just no voice direction. It was working before, but stopped working for some reason. I reinstalled everything, but it's still not working. I am hoping to avoid a reset. Any ideas?

Oh, and it definitely broke before I upgraded to 7.8. The upgrade didn't help.

Thanks.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My Nokia Drive's voice navigation stopped working. It can navigate fine, just no voice direction. It was working before, but stopped working for some reason. I reinstalled everything, but it's still not working. I am hoping to avoid a reset. Any ideas?

Oh, and it definitely broke before I upgraded to 7.8. The upgrade didn't help.

Did you download the voice packs again after you updated/re-installed the app?

species5618

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Go to voice setting and make sure None is not the one selected. When I used drive with my 1020 for the first time, it was defaulted to NONE. Nokia updates changes that to none (default).

Thanks. NONE is not selected. I tried to select any of 5 different languages and none of them work. The speed limit warning beep seems to be working though. Also checked volume to make sure it's not on silence.

giffis

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. NONE is not selected. I tried to select any of 5 different languages and none of them work. The speed limit warning beep seems to be working though. Also checked volume to make sure it's not on silence.

I hope you already tried uninstalling the app and reinstall it again. (reinstall app, download Map, install voice). Better contact Nokia customer service

Vanhamarkku

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem after installing wp 8.1. No navigation voice. I reinstalled Here Maps, Here Drive+ and the navigation language without no success. What else I could do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon