Lumia 720 Philippine Users

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I know SM always sucked..lol..as I have already mentioned on OP i have owned a L800 before, I downloaded an XBL Game..but it didn't show up in Games collection it just taked the memory.
I have all my accounts set to the Philippines. And, I've never experienced a problem.
Try setting every account you have to the Philippines.

starborne

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm an android user and considering switching to this phone. May I ask if WP can auto synch with Gmail contacts and calendar everytime it goes online? I place calendar inputs on my laptop and I want it auto synched to my phone.
Also, Android phones can auto back up to Gmail. Can WP backup to Gmail or some other way?
Thanks for any inputs from 720 users.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm an android user and considering switching to this phone. May I ask if WP can auto synch with Gmail contacts and calendar everytime it goes online? I place calendar inputs on my laptop and I want it auto synched to my phone.
Also, Android phones can auto back up to Gmail. Can WP backup to Gmail or some other way?
Thanks for any inputs from 720 users.
It can. But I think it is still broken as your beloved Google is trying to geoperdize Windows..but you still can try the workarounds posted over the net..or BING it.

joshlayson

May 8, 2013
Visit site
How much did you get the Lumia 720 for?

I'm planning to get it cheaply at just PHP 13,800 at Kimstore, a trusted Philippine online store, since I need an immediate replacement phone for my stolen Lumia 800.

FrostFayre

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I got my lumia 13,990 discounted price in SM Nokia Store.

Hi guys, just want to ask, how long is your average battery life? I only get 8 hours, I might get a replacement.
Don't know if my Smart Plan affects this.:unhappysweat:

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys, just want to ask, how long is your average battery life? I only get 8 hours, I might get a replacement.

Can live with charging every two days, though I dont use my phone heavily for games.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
moderate use(2hrs minimum gaming, 4-6 straight hrs of music, 30 minutes browsing, 6 apps allowed to run in background. wifi and data connection off when not in use..It can last through the day..that is 24-25hrs

jhayEL

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I also replaced my stolen Lumia 800 with white Lumia 720. :eek:rly:

How much did you get the Lumia 720 for?

I'm planning to get it cheaply at just PHP 13,800 at Kimstore, a trusted Philippine online store, since I need an immediate replacement phone for my stolen Lumia 800.

FrostFayre

May 4, 2013
Visit site
moderate use(2hrs minimum gaming, 4-6 straight hrs of music, 30 minutes browsing, 6 apps allowed to run in background. wifi and data connection off when not in use..It can last through the day..that is 24-25hrs

Good for you.
Mine is 9 hours standby, battery saver ON, Wifi OFF, Bluetooth OFF, Location OFF, no apps running in background, dead battery in 9 hours.
It also goes very hot in 5 minutes gaming and the battery will drain fast.

Now I know something is really wrong with my phone, TY. :smile:

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
my device self reboot earlier for the first time..internet sharing while pluged to a wall charger plus few apps allowed to run in background(not suspended). Last night I used and signed in to nokia music for the first time.

Valiant Lumia 720

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
my device self reboot earlier for the first time..internet sharing while pluged to a wall charger plus few apps allowed to run in background(not suspended). Last night I used and signed in to nokia music for the first time.

Wait, do we have Nokia Music service here in the Philippiines? If so, how could I get access to the service? Thanks! =)

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Wait, do we have Nokia Music service here in the Philippiines? If so, how could I get access to the service? Thanks! =)
I use US account and region..I have atleast 10 paid apps/games which I got for free(i.e. assassins creed HD, heyDJ!, and others). No XBLG and Nokia Music support here in the PH last year made me stick to my US account.
You need location services set to ON in order to use nokia music service.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
BS..my device performed self reboot again..I was listening to offline radio mix(Nokia Music) while playing Hereos of Larkwood. Uninstalled the freakin app from nokia.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
On my way back to Manila from province last Sunday, my phone give me toast notification to insert sim..I manually rebooted and all goes well..after few minutes got same notification..then rebooted again. Yesterday on my way home from work it happened again..what's more worse it freezed and self rebooted..

Last edited:

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
On my way back to Manila from province last Sunday, my phone give me toast notification to insert sim..I manually rebooted and all goes well..after few minutes got same notification..then rebooted again. Yesterday on my way home from work it happened again..what's more worse it freezed and self rebooted..

Same thing happened to my 720 today. Keys became unresponsive then my phone turned off by itself. Made a soft reset so it's okay now. Heard that these cases are norm for 720s.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to my 720 today. Keys became unresponsive then my phone turned off by itself. Made a soft reset so it's okay now. Heard that these cases are norm for 720s.
WTF...I was at Galleria yesterday, looking for a baby crib..tried to take a picture of one on display so I can show it to my wife when back home..launched the camera and then tapped the screen to capture..tapped again but it's not taking a picture..tried the camera key..no luck. Tapped the back button..not responding..then I tried to press the camera key again but..it suddenly rebooted..
****!..the epic Lumia 800 issues are still on Lumia WP8 hardware!!

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
WTF...I was at Galleria yesterday, looking for a baby crib..tried to take a picture of one on display so I can show it to my wife when back home..launched the camera and then tapped the screen to capture..tapped again but it's not taking a picture..tried the camera key..no luck. Tapped the back button..not responding..then I tried to press the camera key again but..it suddenly rebooted..
****!..the epic Lumia 800 issues are still on Lumia WP8 hardware!!

Don't you just love it when it happens at a good timing? Haha. Happened to me also a couple of times. I cant figure out the cause though. Major bummer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12