Lumia 720 Philippine Users

alexnder24

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
guys pano makapag add ng account para makabili ng apps, games? gusto ko sana i-add BPI savings Account ko. thru debit ang payment kaso di ako marunong. patulong please. thank you! :)

jonjerome

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
^ Hi Kabayan

You can get access to the Nokia Music App when you change the language+region settings to US :smile:

Hello greedo_greedy! Yup already did that, but I mean the Nokia Mix and the stream plus listening offline music is still missing, a friend told me that it is country specific. I sure do hope that the Philippines will have the support of Nokia Music's specialty :smile:

jonjerome

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
guys pano makapag add ng account para makabili ng apps, games? gusto ko sana i-add BPI savings Account ko. thru debit ang payment kaso di ako marunong. patulong please. thank you! :)

Hi alexnder24! You can go to your Wallet, swipe right to the "all" tab and tap the plus sign, you can pick credit or debit, other options..From their you can encode your debit/credit settings. Please Remember that your card/atm has Mastercard/Visa Logo on it to be officially recognized by Microsoft.. and dont post your card number here, dont want the others to steal the goods from paid apps by benefiting from your account :winktongue:

Ian Javines

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys is there any way that i can do group messaging in lumia 720,it always says cant send message try again..

Last edited:

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Mga pre, my Lumia 822 was just taken at knife point inside the bus along EDSA/Boni two nights ago.

The phones of other passengers was taken too.

It might be awhile before I go buy a smartphone again.
Sad but yeah life goes on. Ingat mga sirs. :smile:

jonjerome

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Guys is there any way that i can do group messaging in lumia 720,it always says cant send message try again..

Hello sir, you can try tapping the "+" icon when creating a message. The "cant send message try again" usually happens when there is no signal or the number that you used is wrong :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos