Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

its a black lumia for me too :D

and i'm loving it :D

I got a white one in Bangalore from HS18 at 16k! :)

does anyone know how much nokia will charge for replacing the screen of lumia 720???
    Ambassador

2k upwards as its a hardware damage.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here

Hi

Bought a nokia Lumia 720 for my sister...........second day it died on me and was not turning on........ went to the seller(Paragon) and he hard rebooted it.................. after few days it happened again...... I did the same..........after few days the volume rocker stopped responding and couldn't lower my volume......... went to the seller he rebooted the phone........ next day the same problem..........while talking on call people say that they cant hear me............. then after few days listing to songs the volume rocker stopped responding.......... the seller told me that he will replace the phone if i had more issues and now he has completely backed out........ I called customer care he said haven't heard of such problem you should hard reset you phone you will be fine......... did that and still facing the same set of problems......... tommorow going to nokia care hope that they can give me a replacement ............ any advice or suggestion would help
    Ambassador

^If the Nokia Care people raise hands, write a mail to Stephen Elop, he'll ask his team to follow up.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    Thanked by:

Hiya everyone,

I'll be getting a white lumia 720 pretty soon.

Where should I get it from, nokia priority or from some online store like flipkart etc.

Also I wanted to know whether any of you use scratch guard etc?

Thanks.
    Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by lostFREE View Post
    Hiya everyone,

I'll be getting a white lumia 720 pretty soon.

Where should I get it from, nokia priority or from some online store like flipkart etc.

Also I wanted to know whether any of you use scratch guard etc?

Thanks.
    Friend got it from Indiatimes with 10% off coupon, no need for scratch guard. Better get it from online with some coupons, you'll save on cash.

Thanked by:

Okay thanks!
    I'll probably get it as soon as I finish up my exams. *mumbai university*
    ^_^

I'll post back when I get mine :D

Went to Nokia care they just hard reseted it which I told them I have already done it before and still facing the same Problem and wallaa found new problem with the phone......after switching off flash from camera flash is still on ........blame game started between the seller and the Nokia care no one to take responsibility to give me a replacement......... they are saying it an OS issue will get an updated in 7-8 days........... Its freaking hard to believe Just my phone has so many issues and rest of friends and people around who are using 720 are not facing any of such problems...... The seller has said he will look after this issue and speak to Nokia care and other Nokia staff to get me a solution
    Ambassador

Send an email to Stephen Elop and let the Nokia Care guys give you a home replacement service.

Thanked by:

Went to Nokia care they just hard reseted it which I told them I have already done it before and still facing the same Problem and wallaa found new problem with the phone......after switching off flash from camera flash is still on ........blame game started between the seller and the Nokia care no one to take responsibility to give me a replacement......... they are saying it an OS issue will get an updated in 7-8 days........... Its freaking hard to believe Just my phone has so many issues and rest of friends and people around who are using 720 are not facing any of such problems...... The seller has said he will look after this issue and speak to Nokia care and other Nokia staff to get me a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by lostFREE View Post
    Okay thanks!
    I'll probably get it as soon as I finish up my exams. *mumbai university*
    ^_^

I'll post back when I get mine :D
    I bought it for 15.8K from HS18. And white one at that too :)

Hi Guys,
    had bought Nokia 720 had issues with that handset,Got a replacement for nokia care after mailing all the senior officials...... but the new replacement which i got still has a flash issue when flash turned off its still click picture with flash........ Is it a common bug for all nokia 720 or just me getting lucky everytime...... Sick of it going to ask my money back

please check are you guys facing the same problem with nokia 720

Quote Originally Posted by Haresh Haridas View Post
    Hi Guys,
    had bought Nokia 720 had issues with that handset,Got a replacement for nokia care after mailing all the senior officials...... but the new replacement which i got still has a flash issue when flash turned off its still click picture with flash........ Is it a common bug for all nokia 720 or just me getting lucky everytime...... Sick of it going to ask my money back

please check are you guys facing the same problem with nokia 720
    Are you sure you're not mistaking the focus assist light with the flash? You can turn off focus assist in the camera settings.

No the flash button which show a therbolt sign and when i turn it off it says flash off

Is the flash coming on before you take the pic or at the time of taking the pic. If it's before the pic then that's the focus assist.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Hi, im from Argentina but i bought trough Ebay, at indian store... "randeepsingharora"

The phone is great, but i have a problem, sometimes it says " INSERT A VALID SIM" "NO VALID SIM", could it be a software, hardware or a sim problem???

Regards from Argentina!!!
    Thanked by:

No the flash button which show a therbolt sign and when i turn it off it says flash off
    turn off FOCUS ASSIST from camera settings

There are two types flash that Lumia phones have. One that fires to get a focus and other one is when you actually take the picture. Each one has to be turned off separately.
    1. Right from camera view.
    2. ..., photo settings, Focus assist lamp. Turn off.

Hope this solves your problem.
    Anybody can help me with best negotiated prices of the 720 in Pune ? preferably Cyan coloured ...

It may be caused due to some apps, I have loaded proshot (trial) and everytime I fiddle with it some error it throws and after that phone freezes and stalls and ultimately hardbooting solves the issue. For hardbooting you have to press power + vol down key and keep it pressed for 8-9sec. After resetting you have to change the date of the phone. Does it help?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Piferrer View Post
    Hi, im from Argentina but i bought trough Ebay, at indian store... "randeepsingharora"

The phone is great, but i have a problem, sometimes it says " INSERT A VALID SIM" "NO VALID SIM", could it be a software, hardware or a sim problem???

Regards from Argentina!!!
    May be contact problem, you have to reinstall the sim and check.
    Thanked by:

New Lumia 720 --Black , white was glossy so didn't liked it that much :)
    Will be in mumbai from 11.

picked up a black lumia 720!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast