Lumia 720 - Indian Users

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Solved the battery issue for now.. I know the reason why it drains.
Great phone. Deadly camera.. one problem with cam is when it flashes red appears..

And you cant send vdo or audio files in any of Instant messenger app to your friends nor save it.

If you receive some video via bluetooth, you can send it via bluetooth.
As for not being able to send vid/music from whatsapp, its the fault of whatsapp and 'maybe' microsoft who may be denying api's to the required protocols.

chanderbalaji

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi got a yellow L720 for 15500 via amazon, delivered yesterday in Delhi.
Phone was fr 16999 but got 10% cashback on HDFC credit card.

Guys I was told that this phone is very fragile and one fall (2 feet) and glass will shatter.
So should i use any case, screen guard? please suggest (Delhi)

Thanks

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi got a yellow L720 for 15500 via amazon, delivered yesterday in Delhi.
Phone was fr 16999 but got 10% cashback on HDFC credit card.

Guys I was told that this phone is very fragile and one fall (2 feet) and glass will shatter.
So should i use any case, screen guard? please suggest (Delhi)

Thanks

LOL. Its Gorilla Glass. It wont shatter with Just 2feet fall. My L720 fell twice more than 2 feet fall, working absolutely fine.

And its not fragile phone. But to be on safer side use casing/ screen guard.

Its scratch resistant.

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody have Bluetooth problem in Nokia L20.

Since today my Bluetooth not getting paired with any devices.

And yesterday my Phone memory was 1.8 GB free and today it is 800 MB free. Without installing an app how the hell did it reduce. All my photos and vids are saved in SD card

Abhishek Belkar

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth is working fine for me. Im never facing problem like reduced internal memory.
I have problem with my battery backup. Battery last only for 20-22 hours.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Girlish? Are you kidding me? I went ot buy the 520 but after having a look at 720 black I was amazed at how stunning and amazing it looked. The 720 is a beast, it is pure manly and in black it looks best. No signs of girls here. :)
Hi, I am from mumbai too...

I want to buy 720.

But a few friends of mine said that it looks girlish :|

Being a guy, had a question...

720 looks girlish? :|

If yes, why???????????

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Dear Anup, I hope you know about the issues regarding Other storage and temporary files? Do you have storage check in your phone, if no get it from the store.
Does anybody have Bluetooth problem in Nokia L20.

Since today my Bluetooth not getting paired with any devices.

And yesterday my Phone memory was 1.8 GB free and today it is 800 MB free. Without installing an app how the hell did it reduce. All my photos and vids are saved in SD card

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Believe me, WP8 is much simpler and personal than Android.
Hello Guys,
This is Maddy from Pune. I'll get my Lumia 720 (Black) in 2 days.. :) This will be my first W8 Phone. I am coming from Android (Sony Xperia Z).. I hope I'll be not disappointed as I dont have any knowledge of this interface yet... :p

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
This means there is an issue with your internet connection, try it over wifi.
Hello everyone.
I am having some problem with the installation of asphalt 7 on my 720.
I manually downloaded the game on my SD card,but when I am trying to install,it is throwing up an error "Attention required. Tap here".
I have more than 4GB internal memory free.
Can anyone help me?

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
You can easily download the pc suite from windows phone site. I dont agree on the battery thing, can you imagine my phone went through 48 hours of normal use with alot of photography and surfing? And to answer the OS is new, lets wait and see new updates will roll out.
with high hopes I bought a nokia l720 wp8 phones as I didn't want to buy any other phone brand like sony, samsung, android phones.
But I feel i made a mistake. there is clear lack of basic apps. There is no file manager option, no pc suite software. Battery gets drained very soon. Only good thing about this phone is WP8 OS, looks, and camera, rest is crap....

Better solve all the issue's in new updates.. Else no one will go for wp8 phones.,

Abhishek Belkar

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
20-20 hours with 2g. Bluetooth,NFC,location off all day, wifi on for 2hours, 2g net on for 1/2-1 hour, 1 microsoft a/c which sych manually. Games play for max 15 mins.Listening music on earphone max 20 mins.
At night 6-8hours on mobile all the connectivity are off.
Thats it.

Last edited:

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
then something is wrong with your battery or your not charging your phone to full.
20-20 hours with 2g. Bluetooth,NFC,location off all day, wifi on for 2hours, 2g net on for 1/2-1 hour, 1 microsoft a/c which sych manually. Games play for max 15 mins.Listening music on earphone max 20 mins.
At night 6-8hours on mobile all the connectivity are off.
Thats it.

Abhishek Belkar

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
No bro.I charged my phone from 10%.It tooks 2hrs n 10mins to charged completely at that time charging icon gets stop blinking. Then I put more 20 mins for charging.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I think then you need to assess your battery usage per hour and if you think there is serious decline, then get it checked at the care.
No bro.I charged my phone from 10%.It tooks 2hrs n 10mins to charged completely at that time charging icon gets stop blinking. Then I put more 20 mins for charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre