Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi All,I really like the 720 and wanna buy it, the problem is nokia doesn't gives a damn or something cause its been about a month since release and probably the "whole world" has the blue nokia lumia 720 by now but i searched a lot and still didn't find it in UK. Do you know any place/site which sells it?Do you recommend me to buy it from another country e.g Hong Kong (ebay seller, but warranty issues?) P.S the price here in UK is also ridiculously higher compared to several countries :S

I got mine from the Arab United Emirates. I searched UK but only found the black and red one. Amazon.de has the cyan colour but it costs 370 Euro.
    I'm from Romania and I ordered the L720 through a Dealer store and it only cost me 290 Euro.
    So, you should buy it outside , because the European price is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Dony View Post
    I got mine from the Arab United Emirates. I searched UK but only found the black and red one. Amazon.de has the cyan colour but it costs 370 Euro.
    I'm from Romania and I ordered the L720 through a Dealer store and it only cost me 290 Euro.
    So, you should buy it outside , because the European price is too high.
    Can you please tell me the dealer name? thanks!
    and btw what about the warranty is it international?

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Hoping for a white one myself. Don't understand why Nokia only have it in Black/Red and on o2 here in the UK. They need to get these out to every carrier and every colour asap.