Hey.
    I just want to know if your device bearing a Gorilla Glass has some scratches even without screen protector?
    I'm just a little bit nervous keeping my 720 naked..
    sorry 'cause I'm a little paranoid. Haha.
    Thanks in advance!
    05-06-2013 11:16 PM
    Hey.
    I just want to know if your device bearing a Gorilla Glass has some scratches even without screen protector?
    I'm just a little bit nervous keeping my 720 naked..
    sorry 'cause I'm a little paranoid. Haha.
    Thanks in advance!
    well i am using 720 without any case or a scratch guard ... It all depends how ur usage is if u travel a lot then i recommend abv both for protection .... Even with gorilla glass u may get scratches So a good screen protector is recommended
    05-06-2013 11:33 PM
    Never used a 720, but I'm pretty sure they fixed the problems the 920 had and put that on the 720. I except it to do well, but if you are really worried, buy a screen protector.
    05-06-2013 11:50 PM
    Its scratch resistant, which simply means won't get scratches easily besides it Gorilla Glass 2.
    If it was scratch proof, I would use keys or even the sharp side of nails to touch the screen (not really)
    Unless you put the phone with your keys or coins in a pocket or decide to grind it on the edge of a wall, it won't get scratches, have been using it for 3 weeks not a single scratch, with my past phones on day 2 of getting the phone I had some minor shat sitting on the screen (no keys no nothing).

Imo get the zagg full body shield as soon as it is out to save the day!
    05-07-2013 12:51 PM
    I've had a Lumia 720 for a few weeks now....and somehow the screen has "cracked". Not sure how it happened or what caused it. Have owned several Lumia phones, and I've never even had a scratch.

Needless to say, I'm not very happy about it :
    05-08-2013 11:50 AM
    My phone fell on it's screen from a height of 2 inches, and there were two scratches on the screen. It was from grains of sand on the table.

Be cautious.
    07-03-2013 08:49 AM
    I Put on day 1, a screen protector and a hard case (Nilkin) the 720 has fell several times (my daughter dropped) and with that protection the device remains 100% OK.

So my only recommendation is to care your device from day 1 (and it's easily and faster to sell if it is in perfect conditions...)

Regards!
    07-03-2013 10:29 AM