Scratches on your screen?

Valiant Lumia 720

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey.
I just want to know if your device bearing a Gorilla Glass has some scratches even without screen protector?
I'm just a little bit nervous keeping my 720 naked..
sorry 'cause I'm a little paranoid. Haha.
Thanks in advance!

vishhh

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey.
I just want to know if your device bearing a Gorilla Glass has some scratches even without screen protector?
I'm just a little bit nervous keeping my 720 naked..
sorry 'cause I'm a little paranoid. Haha.
Thanks in advance!

well i am using 720 without any case or a scratch guard ... It all depends how ur usage is if u travel a lot then i recommend abv both for protection .... Even with gorilla glass u may get scratches So a good screen protector is recommended

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Never used a 720, but I'm pretty sure they fixed the problems the 920 had and put that on the 720. I except it to do well, but if you are really worried, buy a screen protector.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Its scratch resistant, which simply means won't get scratches easily besides it Gorilla Glass 2.
If it was scratch proof, I would use keys or even the sharp side of nails to touch the screen (not really)
Unless you put the phone with your keys or coins in a pocket or decide to grind it on the edge of a wall, it won't get scratches, have been using it for 3 weeks not a single scratch, with my past phones on day 2 of getting the phone I had some minor shat sitting on the screen (no keys no nothing).

Imo get the zagg full body shield as soon as it is out to save the day!

Yipcanjo

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had a Lumia 720 for a few weeks now....and somehow the screen has "cracked". Not sure how it happened or what caused it. Have owned several Lumia phones, and I've never even had a scratch.

Needless to say, I'm not very happy about it :

mallured

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My phone fell on it's screen from a height of 2 inches, and there were two scratches on the screen. It was from grains of sand on the table.

Be cautious.

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I Put on day 1, a screen protector and a hard case (Nilkin) the 720 has fell several times (my daughter dropped) and with that protection the device remains 100% OK.

So my only recommendation is to care your device from day 1 (and it's easily and faster to sell if it is in perfect conditions...)

Regards!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon