how to send songs via bluetooth..??

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
First .. U need to enable the Bluetooth from settings, and then go to the music app, select the song, then options, Share, Bluetooth.

Hope that I helped

Neil Joshi

May 11, 2013
Visit site
sorry but there is no bluetooth transfer app by nokia or by any other...... or i m not able to find it

Does this mean i cant send songs via bluetooth from my lumia 720...??

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I believe what David was talking about, under Nokia app list is a app called "transfer my data" by Nokia?
Hope this helps.

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I think( I am not sure this may be the case) songs which are downloaded from Nokia Music Store are with Copy write so may be can't be sent via bluetooth..just try sending some song which is not downloaded from Store any song you have copied to your SD card from your computer..

Petrujie

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
You must turn on the bluetooth first before you share the music and select the bluetooth.
Sent from my Lumia 620 using Board Express

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I think( I am not sure this may be the case) songs which are downloaded from Nokia Music Store are with Copy write so may be can't be sent via bluetooth..just try sending some song which is not downloaded from Store any song you have copied to your SD card from your computer..
All right I tried both from the store & my download's both show Share, Bluetooth I'm using the Nokia 822 using the Xbox music & video app that came with the phone. so I don't know why yours is not showing up.

Rajesh Javvadi

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You can try the other way round.

Open the bluetooth share app and go to share tab.
Here select the song you want to send and select the device you want to send to.

Thats it..

Kinomulok Takano

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm a new windows phone user on nokia lumia 920. at first i thought windows won't allowed song sharings when i couldnt transfer a song via bluetooth. After several hours figuring out, i finally realized i clicked on artist rather than song. if you tap artist you get two options- add to now playing or pin to start. if you tap song instead you get-add to now playing-share- and delete. just my two cents

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
i have nokia lumia 720 but i can not tranfer music by bluetooth..and there is no option shown.please help.........

First turn on Bluetooth.
Then go to music+videos.
Go to "songs"
Press and hold the song you want to share, and then choose "share". Then choose Bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786