Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

I m able to send photos via Bluetooth... But not songs..

Please help...
    First .. U need to enable the Bluetooth from settings, and then go to the music app, select the song, then options, Share, Bluetooth.

Hope that I helped

nope.. there is no Bluetooth option in share.. there is
    Social Network
    Email
    SMS...

You have to go through Bluetooth transfer app by Nokia . This should solve

sorry but there is no bluetooth transfer app by nokia or by any other...... or i m not able to find it

Does this mean i cant send songs via bluetooth from my lumia 720...??
    I believe what David was talking about, under Nokia app list is a app called "transfer my data" by Nokia?
    Hope this helps.
    Thanked by:

transfer my data help in transferring contacts and messages.... no song option...
    I just check out my music, I pick a song, long press and I have Bluetooth listed?

I think( I am not sure this may be the case) songs which are downloaded from Nokia Music Store are with Copy write so may be can't be sent via bluetooth..just try sending some song which is not downloaded from Store any song you have copied to your SD card from your computer..

You must turn on the bluetooth first before you share the music and select the bluetooth.
    Sent from my Lumia 620 using Board Express
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu Tyagi View Post
    I think( I am not sure this may be the case) songs which are downloaded from Nokia Music Store are with Copy write so may be can't be sent via bluetooth..just try sending some song which is not downloaded from Store any song you have copied to your SD card from your computer..
    All right I tried both from the store & my download's both show Share, Bluetooth I'm using the Nokia 822 using the Xbox music & video app that came with the phone. so I don't know why yours is not showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrujie View Post
    You must turn on the bluetooth first before you share the music and select the bluetooth.
    Sent from my Lumia 620 using Board Express
    I think this is what is known..issue is afterwards in share all tha options are coming except for bluetooth..

I am using 820..updated to latest firmware..its some issue..i am thinking of taking the phone to customer care..

You can try the other way round.

Open the bluetooth share app and go to share tab.
    Here select the song you want to send and select the device you want to send to.

Thats it..
    I'm a new windows phone user on nokia lumia 920. at first i thought windows won't allowed song sharings when i couldnt transfer a song via bluetooth. After several hours figuring out, i finally realized i clicked on artist rather than song. if you tap artist you get two options- add to now playing or pin to start. if you tap song instead you get-add to now playing-share- and delete. just my two cents
    Thanked by:

i have nokia lumia 720 but i can not tranfer music by bluetooth..and there is no option shown.please help.........

Quote Originally Posted by Manish Pal1 View Post
    i have nokia lumia 720 but i can not tranfer music by bluetooth..and there is no option shown.please help.........
    First turn on Bluetooth.
    Then go to music+videos.
    Go to "songs"
    Press and hold the song you want to share, and then choose "share". Then choose Bluetooth.
    Thanked by:
    deepteesh dey likes this.
    Dear Niel, Everything is possible in Lumia 720. Just go to music and songs, and in options u have option to share thru bluetooth.

One prob is you can send one by one only

Krish
    Thanked by:
    Guys where does all the video store after downloaded or transferred thru bluetooth in Nokia Lumia 720

the Bluetooth only exist in the native player FYI.

Turn on bluetooth. Then PAIR YOUR PHONE WITH THE DEVICE THAT YOU WANT TO SENT FILES. Then only bluetooth option will show up in the share menu. I too faced same problem.
    can some one help me im having nokia lumia 720 how to transfer the video from the SD card to phone memory because if i want to send the videos through bluetooth first i have to save the video in phonememory ie photos\album\saved picture from here you can share the videos through bluetooth to anyone.

Doesn't matter where the video is, it can be shared directly from sd card

dude. go to settings and enable your bluetooth. After that, go to the music and share it via bluetooth. :)

For customers it should be be sufficient to log the problem at any 1 place and Nokia-Microsoft should internally coordinate to fix it.
    They keep directing u to Nokia and Nokia Guys say it is OS problem..to hell with it...
    I am a big Nokia fan but my next phone will be Android :(
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast