Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    How do I turn on facebook birthday calendar on my nokia lumia 720 or in other words how can I get notifications ON for facebook birthdays.
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,498 Global Posts
    Go to settings and add facebook for facebook events.
    for birthdays add them on outlook.com and you can sync them with your phone. it's very simple

Quote Originally Posted by crash1989 View Post
    Go to settings and add facebook for facebook events.
    for birthdays add them on outlook.com and you can sync them with your phone. it's very simple
    hey crash 1989...could u please elaborate dis...even i am finding difficuilty to add facebook birthdays in my calender,,,,
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,498 Global Posts
    ok, simple way is this.

Go to Events

Then click on the Gear icon circled in the picture towards the right top.

Export to outlook or google cals. simple
    capture.png

In case you are stuck with old FB interface

Amazed, Amused and Literate: Sync Facebook birthdays and events into Google's awesome calendar

I blogged it long time back
    Thanked by:

just connect your outlook account with your facebook account. go to outlook calendar and then just refresh your Bday calendar. it will take some time but it will be done after that. Just sync your phone then!

mail me if u get that ..i dint get wat others told

Wow that's the most terrible advice Ever.

Just login to outlook.com, attach your Facebook account to your Windows Live account and then it'll automatically sync that on your phone. You'll get facebook chat, contacts, birthday calendar and everything. Of course those features can be turned off.

You can do this even easier by just adding your facebook account to accounts on your phone!
    best for Facebook calendar is to install Birthday Diary.
    Birthdays Diary | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Hi guys,
    Step.1 :To export your upcoming events, first go to your "Events". At the bottom right, click the links to export upcoming events and birthdays to your own calendar program. You can also copy the links to manually subscribe to your events in your preferred calendar.

Step.2: And then the outlook file of your fb calendar will be downloaded with a .ics extension.

Step.3: Go to your windows live calendar from your browser. (www.login.live.com)

Step.4 : After clicking on the calendar tab, click the "import" button. Once you click the "import" button, import the outlook file ( which you had earlier saved in Step.2) and import it either to a NEW or an EXISTING calendar.

Step.5: Once imported, sync your microsoft account from your phone. ( Settings-> Email+Accounts -> Microsoft )

Thats it. Now you can view all your Fb calendar appointments and b'days in yur phone calendar. :)