Lumia 720 battery

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Just take it to a Nokia Care center in case your battery get old and loses charge quickly.
They'll replace the battery inside the phone.

donoester

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
My previous phone was actually a Sony Ericsson W810i - pretty good phone back in the days. The battery of the phone was user-replaceable, but I never had the desire to do so. When it was replaced by the L720, it lasted around 1 week with little to moderate use. When it was new - in 2006 - I believe it would last around 1 week and a few days.
My point is: I don't think the L720 battery would need a replacement in the phone's lifetime. If it turns out that a replacement is needed, you can always remove the gorilla glass with a heat gun at around 70 degrees C. Then remove the screen and get to the battery. A new genuine battery costs about 25$ (it is relatively expensive compared to other Nokia batteries). You'd most likely also need a new gorilla glass with fresh/new adhesive. That costs about $30 and includes the digitizer.

BinZill

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to know what is the best battery app for L720? And if any, what is the percentage of the battery discharge to be set at? example 15%/hr or less?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett