- 06-09-2013, 10:49 AM #1
Hey, this is a lumia 720 owner. I actually am having a problem with my device. If i set volume to 30/30. and keep it unused for some time with screen off, Then after some time it will drop to some lower level ( automatically ). it will get to 3/30, & then i'll have to again increase it. this all happens in ring+vibrate mode, i have not tried any other mode. can some one help me out with this. i have installed updates too. :/ still don't know what is happening.
- 06-10-2013, 09:41 PM #3
- 06-10-2013, 09:57 PM #5
- 06-28-2013, 02:08 PM #8
did u find any solution to this
i found this volume problem just right after downloading first music file .
The volume doesnt change during playback. once i change the song then only the change applies to sound
- 07-11-2013, 05:51 PM #10
I have a slightly different problem with my Lumia 920.
If the phone is in 'vibrate' mode and I'm listening to music on earphones, I can't hear a call alarm and can't see it cuz the device is in my pocket. Which means I miss a call. Has anybody come across such issue?
- 07-15-2013, 08:34 PM #12
08-27-2013, 05:35 AM #14
- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
hi...in my lumia 720 suddenly got volume problem(no keypad sound,can't get others voice and ringing sound at the time o calling,can't get no sound for playing mp3 and videos.i got this mobile on 5th august from flipkart.pls help me to solve the issue. thanks in advance...
- By Zubuu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2013, 04:41 PM
- By victorfcgg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2013, 06:47 PM
- By VelcroBP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2012, 10:15 PM
- By alexthehutt in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:00 AM
- By AngryJedi in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 19Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:20 AM