apps and games..

Parth Verma

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
i recently noticed that when i download my apps(fantasia painter) and games(temple run , gun pros) manually from site and store in my sd card then try to install it says the game or app is unavaliable.. but when i install it from site.. i am able to download it.. why is it so? is there any problem with manual download?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Try putting them in phone memory. SD cards might be considered external and since apps get installed into phone's internal memory you could try putting the apps there.

Gyulu81

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've tried to install game Batman on my Lumia820 Device. I got an error message: No Enough memory, please release some place...

Actually I have 2,5 GB Phone memory, and Marketplace shows 1 GB requirement for this game. Do you have any idea what would be the solution?

I had the same problem with Spiderman, Nova too.

Leonardo Alves

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've tried to install game Batman on my Lumia820 Device. I got an error message: No Enough memory, please release some place...

Actually I have 2,5 GB Phone memory, and Marketplace shows 1 GB requirement for this game. Do you have any idea what would be the solution?

I had the same problem with Spiderman, Nova too.

Maybe you'll have to clean the Other Storage

Gyulu81

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I did that. I have 2 GB free phone memory and 2GB free SDcard memory. The problem is the same. I am not able to install any game above 1GB. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb