Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By areewahab

It's been two days, I bought Nokia Lumia 720 and I have been facing a problem with it. Occasionally, It turned off automatically but holding power and volume down keys for like 10 seconds the phone vibrates and reboots. So, is this a hardware problem or a software problem?.......

Please help me to solve this problem anybody??
    What is happening before the device turns itself off? Is the battery low? Do you have specific apps running?

Has it always turned itself off, or is this something that just started happening?

If this is something that had not occurred previously, what is different? Did you install any new apps? Are you using WiFi or mobile network? Are you using Bluetooth?

Mine also does that..have to soft reset it every now and then.. Probably a software issue..

soft reset...resolved my problem but I really don't know why it was happening with my device.......Probably a software / App issue.....

No issue with battery.. I think it was software issue..... only once it turned itself off after doing soft reset. So I removed all the games i.e. AE 3D Motor, Dredd vs. Zombies and AE Zombie Defender....Now everything is moving smoothly......

It's been 1 week back, I bought Nokia Lumia 720 and I have been facing a problem with it. Occasionally, It turned off automatically but holding power and volume down keys for like 10 seconds also the phone not rebooting.......

Please help me to solve this problem anybody??

Mine and my GF's phone (both lumia 720) are experiencing the same problem, it is a bit let off sometimes, but with soft reset it came back to normal. I hope new OS updates will fix this
    gsmayura likes this.

thank u areewahab

I have been using Lumia 720 for 2 months now. The Problem of Phone getting off automatically has happened with me twice. I had to take it to Nokia Service Centre. They Opened the Phone & re-fixed the battery. It worked alright for 20 days. Yesterday again it went off. I really do not know what is wrong with this Phone.
    mine lumia 720 also showed up the same problem.......as told that soft reset would work or else go to nokia care and get your software updated....

mine too with same problem.
    I thinks that gonna fix with the new update (might be GDR2 and Amber will fix this).