Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi

I brought a Nokia Lumia 720 about a month ago

But now a days I am facing some issue , Suddenly it starts vibration and Home Screen keep on Refreshing and goes into infinite loop
    and After a few minutes appor 1-2 minutes stop and suddently goes in BING home Page
    I have only install Whatsapp and Skype in my phone and no other software

I have Scan my phone , my memory card with Kaspersky Anti virus

Any Solution on this

Global Posts
    3,206 Global Posts
    Right now, malware isn't an issue for WP.

I would do a factory resst.

Seems the 720 could ne having firmware issues.. Had mine for,a month and have had to soft reset it more times than i did my year old Htc Radar. Hopefully the amber update from Nokia fixes this

Yeah, i got a same problem! It suddenly startnvibration and back,and to the start after that all, it go back to Bing.It's Weird dude.....sorry for the bad english!

Global Posts
    635 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinay Desai View Post
    But now a days I am facing some issue , Suddenly it starts vibration and Home Screen keep on Refreshing and goes into infinite loop
    and After a few minutes appor 1-2 minutes stop and suddently goes in BING home Page
    Do you have a screen protector installed? Some people have reported 'phantom button pressing' with incorrectly installed or poorly fitting screen protectors.

Even i am getting the same problem and sometimes it hangs completely and doesnot show anything at all.

Hi,
    Here is the solution to your woes (hopefully). Go to settings - tap+send - turn it off (basically turn NFC off). Again go to settings - display+touch - touch (swipe open) - touch sensitivity - change to "normal".
    I had the same issue initially.. but then i figured it out myself that NFC being on is causing this issue since i am not actually tapping it against a tag or a device. Lessening the super sensitivity also helped. let me know if it works.. no need to go to Nokia care or soft/hard reset ur fabulous lumia phone ;)

Hi,
    I am also facing the same issue. Changed the 'Settings > display + Touch' sensitivity to 'Normal' and the problem no longer appeared. But whenever you change the settings back to 'Super sensitive', the issue will re-occur.

Rakesh

I absolutely have the same problem with my lumia 720 too! I just backed up my data on my phone memory and went for a factory reset, i'll let you know if that works or not once it's over! :)

I have facing same problem on my LUMIA 720 , i have use only one month before this phone . already one type shown nokia care but after one day again same problem
    could you help me any body, this phone actually possible perment solution or not. otherwise will chnage my phone. I think SAMSUNG is better than LUMIA ?????

Just in 72hrs Lumia 720 is dead !!
    I plugged in the charger yesterday and its boom. There were atleast 5 people at Nokia care for similar or different issuses with Lumia 720.
    However they refused to replace the device after a lot of argument. Then I went to the shop from where I bought it as he promised me to replace it with in 5 days.
    Now, waiting for the new device. As it comes I am going to sell it to the shop owner or in OLx.
    I bought this phone with a lot of expections from NOKIA and TRUST for quality. I am DONE !! They don't deserve it.

Good bye MS and NOKIA

same issue,

i've tried soft reset, hard reset.. it didn't solve the problem.
    then, i removed the case and the screen protector.. but still no changes, the result: my phone is completely naked.
    then i changed the touch sensitivity level to normal,, but still persist

after that i smacked my phone everytime the problem occurs.
    and now,,my Lumia 720 is being a good boy except when i set the touch sensitivity level to 'high'

*true story

I have tried to turn off the TAP+SEND and other touch to normal, it doest work. Still my screen is navigating, automatically numbers get dailled, apps crashes. Any resolutions??