Lumia 720 Capdase Case and Screen Protector

Valiant Lumia 720

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello.
I'm not actually planning to buy a screen protector and case for my Lumia 720 but I just recently saw one in the mall here in the Philippines.

Capdase Case for Lumia 720 with Screen protector.

I'm just curious, is it good enough?

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
What Mall? was it SM Annex North EDSA? I have been waiting for it for months. It should give you the dual shot feel ala 620.
Hello.
I'm not actually planning to buy a screen protector and case for my Lumia 720 but I just recently saw one in the mall here in the Philippines.

Capdase Case for Lumia 720 with Screen protector.

I'm just curious, is it good enough?

Valiant Lumia 720

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
wow, I've been try to search any decent cases, but can't find any here in Indonesia.. Is there any photo of it?
I'm sorry I have none. But it's like a silicon gel something case I'm not so sure. Haven't seen the screen protector too because at that time I am not really planning to buy one.

Valiant Lumia 720

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
What Mall? was it SM Annex North EDSA? I have been waiting for it for months. It should give you the dual shot feel ala 620.

Yes but the only color available was white. And the personnel said the stocks were a bit limited so maybe someday they'll have other color options too, and that would be great.

I'm just wondering if a screen protector would play nice with the screen because we have a curved glass so it means the protector would not stick to the far edges of the screen which may disrupt the slickness of curved glass.

ersomo

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I got my capdase case and L920 protector in a the Dell store in Festival mall alabang. Dell apparently is selling Nokia accessories there. Cost is 1k. I'm pretty sure they have cases for the other Lumias as well.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
guys...i am want to buy red lumia 720..but many said that color will fade out fastly..is it true????????

who said so? my device is on it's third month..still looking new, no screen scratches and no plan getting a screen protector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb