Some issues with lumia 720

lukalemur

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i have two questions for now.

1. How long does it take to fully charge the phone? I am asking this because for my phone it takes about 4 hours and I am not sure if this is too long?
2. All the photos taken are 1278x722 and I can't seem to find the option to change the photo quality or dimensions.
3. When I am talking to somebody their voice seems strange, somewhat distorted, although I can understand what they're saying.

Thanks in advance.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
The battery on my wife's 720 can last up to two days, I usually charge it for her when its has 20-30% juice left.
I'll plug it in before I go to sleep. Switch off the 3G and wifi - it should be done in about two hours.
1. How long does it take to fully charge the phone? I am asking this because for my phone it takes about 4 hours and I am not sure if this is too long?

You should be able to change it to 4:3 or 16:9.
2. All the photos taken are 1278x722 and I can't seem to find the option to change the photo quality or dimensions.

Not sure what about the 3rd problem.... maybe someone else here can help you out
3. When I am talking to somebody their voice seems strange, somewhat distorted, although I can understand what they're saying.

lukalemur

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply but it doesn't answer my question about photo resolution. What you mentioned is aspect ratio and not resolution. According to phone specs photos should be 2848 x 2144 pixels, but mine come up way smaller :/

lesnjoro

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I think the aspect ratio defines the resolution.. Take a photo in both aspect ratios and confirm the resolution on both..
My battery take about 2 and a half hrs to charge up from 0 to 100%

lukalemur

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I think the aspect ratio defines the resolution.. Take a photo in both aspect ratios and confirm the resolution on both..
My battery take about 2 and a half hrs to charge up from 0 to 100%

I tried and it's the same resolution with a minor difference in photo height making it 4:3.

EDIT: I found a solution, and it was a stupid one. Skydrive was set to upload them in medium quality, hence the lower resolution. Thanks for the replies, guys.

bijendra

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just in 72hrs Lumia 720 is dead !!
I plugged in the charger yesterday and its boom. There were atleast 5 people at Nokia care for similar or different issuses with Lumia 720.
However they refused to replace the device after a lot of argument. Then I went to the shop from where I bought it as he promised me to replace it with in 5 days.
Now, waiting for the new device. As it comes I am going to sell it to the shop owner or in OLx.
I bought this phone with a lot of expections from NOKIA and TRUST for quality. I am DONE !! They don't deserve it.

Good bye MS and NOKIA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb