Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing, I am really giving up on Nokia :'(

they're trying to sell Lumia 925 & 625 in this late august, SO, we'll not expect to see any updates for current devices BEFORE these devices are selling. That's what I heard from my source :( sadly and I have no idea what're they doing with the update.

charming_arpit

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Those who are anxious enough, stop bashing at Nokia and update GDR2 using Nokia Care Suite. Its damn easy! Once you do it, take my words, you won't regret it. Its awesome update!

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Those who are anxious enough, stop bashing at Nokia and update GDR2 using Nokia Care Suite. Its damn easy! Once you do it, take my words, you won't regret it. Its awesome update!

Would you be kind enough to share details about what GDR2 roms are available for lumia 720. If by chance you are talking about any other lumia model, i'd strongly suggest you read the title of this discussion and not make a fool of yourself.

Would be a great help to all of us.

nairdaotnatus

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Just got notification to update on my lumia 720 Yellow. Must be amber :D
Cant wait to go back home and start downloading through wifi

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
they're trying to sell Lumia 925 & 625 in this late august, SO, we'll not expect to see any updates for current devices BEFORE these devices are selling. That's what I heard from my source :( sadly and I have no idea what're they doing with the update.

Agree with you there. It is unlikely that india will see an update to gdr2 before the launch of atleast lumia 925 and possibly 625.

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, I am from Indonesia. Don't have my sim card injector now, sorry :D

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Nevermind, got the code for your model. Sadly it isnt showing anything new on nokia care suite. I do hope you are one of the lucky ones to get gdr2 on your 720. Cheers.

Do let us know once you update.

Narasimha Swamy

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
some one from india posted that he got amber update on lumia 720 facebook page dont know how genuine the news is !. But mine is showing no update available

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6