- 08-13-2013, 11:37 PM #1
I opened an account with Nokia (Lets call it 'A'), somehow I selected UAE back then, added this UAE account to my Nokia Music and realized it'll do me no good.
Created another account (Lets call it 'B') with India as my country, verified the account.
Added the account 'B' and saw music titles from UAE and payment in AED (UAE Currency).
Went to Nokia site, logged in to Account 'A' and changed country to India and logged into account 'A' in the phone, all I see is AED Currency, no matter what account I use.
How do I fix this?
P.S. - Please don't ask me to format the phone, am not doing that. I will try to reinstall the music app to see how it goes.
- 08-13-2013, 11:45 PM #3
If you update your country settings for your Nokia Account, you will no longer have access to any Nokia Music credit or Nokia Music+ subscriptions belonging to the original country. To regain access you will need to change back again.
Change back again to what? :s?
- 08-13-2013, 11:48 PM #5
- 08-14-2013, 12:02 AM #6
- 08-14-2013, 12:07 AM #7
- 08-14-2013, 01:25 PM #8
- 08-15-2013, 10:12 AM #9
Removed account "A"
Uninstalled Nokia Music
Reinstalled Nokia Music
Created a new account alltogether
Activated Nokia Music Unlimited
Ripping songs while I speak
- By snou52 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:49 AM
- By gentishehaj in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 07:23 AM
- By papgo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 31Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:56 PM
- By WasteSomeTime in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 30Last Post: 08-22-2013, 03:00 PM
- By WesternLights in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:52 PM