Official Lumia 720 Amber Update Thread

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Amber available for Indonesia, but why i didn't recieve notification about phone update on my nokia Lumia 720?
i have tried check manually but it's still said your phone is up to date, i can't solve this problem. can you help me?

No one can update to amber via OTA for all Indonesian 720 users.
Some people said our lumia must update some push software so we can update via OTA but this update never appear.
There's a bug(maybe) so all 720 using Indonesia ROM won't get amber update via OTA.

I already ask to local service and Nokia support but they not even check what's wrong with it!! They just said wait and turn on update notification. It's already 3 weeks after "available" status appear on Lumia Amber Status and no one can get Amber update. Poor service from Nokia ahhh Microsoft now.

ranoej

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
pls help. . mine is not yet amber update. . nokia enhancements version 1.7.0.173. .the carrier is Australia but i am in philippines

ranoej

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
pls help. . mine is not yet amber update. . nokia enhancements version 1.7.0.173. .the carrier is Australia but i am in philippines

ranoej

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
pls help. . mine is not amber update yet. . nokia enhancements version 1.7.0.173. .the carrier is Australia but i am in philippines can i still have an amber update?

Leandro Paina

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody... I have a question regarding the update availability How many days did it take for you for the amber update to change from Awaiting approval status to comming soon? I'm tired of waiting! Thanks!

FayadNazim

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I know thats a issue. I'm facing that too but it doesn't bother me much as I'm on WiFi most of the time. I hope they fix it. Talking of switching back to GDR1, you need to get your hands on the 720 GDR1 ROM. If you can find one then its possible but its still risky.
Yes thats what I should've done. But instead I went and updated to GDR3 :evil: Now enjoying the gdr3 features.

The network issue still persists though!

Nevin Alex Chacko

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody... I have a question regarding the update availability How many days did it take for you for the amber update to change from Awaiting approval status to comming soon? I'm tired of waiting! Thanks!

Not sure about that, though I guess it took about one month to change from "Coming Soon " to " Available"

Hamzter Meady

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
When updateb amber for lumia 720 release in indonesia...? Until now is not available but ion the website nokia global in indonesia is available, can u tell me why...??

LL_29

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hii..I have many updates available..But I cannot understand which one is the Amber update...how to know this before downloading

ROGER THAT wp

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Is procam available for nokia lumia 720 in India?
Help me, I have to buy a nokia tomorrow. It will be either 720 or 920, depending upon the availability of procam. :grin:

ZAEENTECH

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
No one can update to amber via OTA for all Indonesian 720 users.
Some people said our lumia must update some push software so we can update via OTA but this update never appear.
There's a bug(maybe) so all 720 using Indonesia ROM won't get amber update via OTA.

I already ask to local service and Nokia support but they not even check what's wrong with it!! They just said wait and turn on update notification. It's already 3 weeks after "available" status appear on Lumia Amber Status and no one can get Amber update. Poor service from Nokia ahhh Microsoft now.

After getting tired of waiting for OTA update, finally manually updated my #Nokia Lumia 720 to GDR2 with Amber. pic.twitter.com/oudEifYdRU

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Is procam available for nokia lumia 720 in India?
Help me, I have to buy a nokia tomorrow. It will be either 720 or 920, depending upon the availability of procam. :grin:

Pro Cam alongwith Smart Cam has been merged into one app called Nokia Camera and yes it'll be available for 720. I've it in my phone.

Leon Scarlett

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Please, can someone verify this?
When I go to "Touch" settings menu, I'm getting tap-to-unlock settings for a split second. Is this for everyone or just me?
Amber, GDR3 beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo