Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Hi,
    Anyone knows that when can we get Nokia case for L720..
    i have frequently asked Nokia care here in chennai. but it's not available..

Global Posts
    4,824 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I found this. They should be able to ship to India, assuming you're a fan of buying online.

Nokia Wireless Charging Shell for Lumia 720 (Black, CC-3064) #02737J1 - Expansys USA
    Reviver of Forum Games! I'm TheWPCTraveler over on Nintendo Life, as well. You'll also find me over at gamrConnect as well, because I like numbers.

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
    Devices: Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
    Now Playing: Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [3DS]
    Now Watching: Pom Poko (平成狸合戦ぽんぽこ)

I have a creepy avatar, don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingTraveler View Post
    I found this. They should be able to ship to India, assuming you're a fan of buying online.

Nokia Wireless Charging Shell for Lumia 720 (Black, CC-3064) #02737J1 - Expansys USA
    Although I do have (and use) the wireless plate and cover I find the cover rather slippery and sofar I'm lucky not to have dropped the phone.
    I have now ordered this rubberized version to try and I'll just have to use my Nokia N9 charger I am willing to see if it gives me more grip. And for that price it's not really a big risk. All my online purchases (usually small items like cases,etc) have been handled most efficiently.
    Hope this helps and good luck..

Hard Rubberized Back Rubber Case Cover Screen for Nokia Lumia 720 Black | eBay
    Quote Originally Posted by makeskmr View Post
    Hi,
    Anyone knows that when can we get Nokia case for L720..
    i have frequently asked Nokia care here in chennai. but it's not available..
    Try Flipkart.
    If you are looking for official Nokia cases, they might take some time. You will have to get it from another country.
    Thanked by:

Now received this rubberized case and its absolutely fabulous. Great grip and all cut outs in the right places. No more wireless charging but I read somewhere that 20% of the energy through wireless charging is wasted through heat and 80% actually charges the phone.
    Ambassador

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here
    Pieter Wolff likes this.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieter Wolff View Post
    Although I do have (and use) the wireless plate and cover I find the cover rather slippery and sofar I'm lucky not to have dropped the phone.
    I have now ordered this rubberized version to try and I'll just have to use my Nokia N9 charger I am willing to see if it gives me more grip. And for that price it's not really a big risk. All my online purchases (usually small items like cases,etc) have been handled most efficiently.
    Hope this helps and good luck..

Hard Rubberized Back Rubber Case Cover Screen for Nokia Lumia 720 Black | eBay

Hi... I was wondering if it was possible to put on a wireless charging shell for the L720, then put a case over that?

Quote Originally Posted by srwal View Post
    Hi... I was wondering if it was possible to put on a wireless charging shell for the L720, then put a case over that?
    Unfortunately not as the second case doesn't make the right contact for conductive charging with the charging plate or Fat Boy. I have tried it and it doesn't work. Sorry! Have you tried the slippery charging plate?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I meant putting on the charging shell first and then the case over that. I saw a guy do in on YouTube with the L820, so I was wondering how possible with this model

Sorry, mixed up charging plate and charging cover. My second, rubberized cover put over original charging one doesn't work. Can you try and find the YouTube link for the L 820? Would love to see it...

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I had the model wrong, but the concept is still the same I guess

Ambassador

I meant putting on the charging shell first and then the case over that. I saw a guy do in on YouTube with the L820, so I was wondering how possible with this model
    Don't think so because the readymade skins are made to fir the phone and not the phone + charging shell.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here

Quote Originally Posted by montsa007 View Post
    Don't think so because the readymade skins are made to fir the phone and not the phone + charging shell.
    You're absolutely right. Wireless charging without the shell is impossible and I don't know of any case that will fit over the shell properly.

The official one is called Nokia CC-1057. It's available on eBay India, Tradus and Mobilefun. Just ordered one today.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheemais View Post
    The official one is called Nokia CC-1057. It's available on eBay India, Tradus and Mobilefun. Just ordered one today.
    I wonder if I got this as well as the charging shell, I could do the "mod" that the 820 owner did

I wonder if I got this as well as the charging shell, I could do the "mod" that the 820 owner did
    Sounds and looks rather risky to me. It's a very tight fit and the way the guy was forcing the phone plus shell into the case looked like he had a hell of a fight on his hand. Not for me, I'll stick to my rubberized cases (got a deep blue and a black one)for the excellent grip and charge through my N9 charger. Faster and just as reliable.

I got the case today and it's an absolute beauty. I think a must have accessory for a Lumia 720. The fit and finish of the case is truly par Nokia standards. The case has got buttons protected too and adds very little to thickness of the phone, yet providing crucial support to corners of the phone where the screen cracking risk is the highest. Can post photos if someone needs.

I don't think it would fit with the shell. The silicone case is a very tight and snug fit, the only thing it can accommodate is probably a thin piece of paper :)

Yes please! Would love to see some pictures...Thanks..

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I too bought a nice red color case from nokia priority store in Mumbai for my black l720 the beauty of the case is my phone looks red now . And if I remove the case it will look black , they had a cyan colored one too and the quality is just amazing .

Here are the pics iam trying to finda black one now .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by rav16 View Post
    I too bought a nice red color case from nokia priority store in Mumbai for my black l720 the beauty of the case is my phone looks red now . And if I remove the case it will look black , they had a cyan colored one too and the quality is just amazing .

That looks absolutely fabulous. Ordered a cyan myself. If you put the phone on a flat surface upside down, does the screen touch the surface or not?

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieter Wolff View Post
    That looks absolutely fabulous. Ordered a cyan myself. If you put the phone on a flat surface upside down, does the screen touch the surface or not?
    It has a little edge over the screen so it doesn't touch the surface.
    Thanked by:

The red looks amazing on that solid black slab. How much did you get it for ? I bought mine for around 850 bucks.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I got from nokia priority store just rs 429. Why you paid so much ? And which color ?

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

What is the price?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast