Unable to see received data and delete it

Satish Raj B

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
hi i have nokia lumia 720 2 months back i bought it, i have received 700 MB video data from my friends mobile through bluetooth...
but i am unable to see that data anywhere but the space is occupied may be the file is not supported ......:crying::crying::crying::crying:

HOW CAN I DELETE THE DATA I COULD NOT SEE THAT WHEN I CONNECT MY PHONE TO MY PC EVEN......the space is occupied please some one can reply on this to save my space on phone......

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
hi i have nokia lumia 720 2 months back i bought it, i have received 700 MB video data from my friends mobile through bluetooth...
but i am unable to see that data anywhere but the space is occupied may be the file is not supported ......:crying::crying::crying::crying:

HOW CAN I DELETE THE DATA I COULD NOT SEE THAT WHEN I CONNECT MY PHONE TO MY PC EVEN......the space is occupied please some one can reply on this to save my space on phone......

Open the Storage check app and clear the Temporary files folder. This should then remove the incompatible video file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss