How to manualy enter birthdays to the calender

samand71

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to manually enter the birthdays of my family and friends to my Lumia 720 calender without synching from facebook or live.com account? I have very young nephews who do not have facebook accounts or aunts and uncles who are not my facebook friends and don't know their email addresses ( so they are not in my email address list).

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
On your phone, add a contact with only name and birthday. Or access your calendar through outlook.com and add a birthday there.

samand71

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I got all my contacts copied from my very old Nokia phone and such copied numbers do not show the option to add birthdays. But if I create a contact from scratch it displays the field "Other" where birthdays can be entered.

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
If you don't have information of your contact ie phone number etc. You can just create a calendar entry and set it to occurs every that day of the year.:wink:

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
If you don't have information of your contact ie phone number etc. You can just create a calendar entry and set it to occurs every that day of the year.:wink:

Is their anyway to add a birthday to your calendar without creating a contact? Is that ^ the only method???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos