unable to locate Video file received via bluetooth on lumia 720

rohit_kam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,

I am unable to locate Video file received via bluetooth on my two days old lumia 720.
plz advise.

thanks and regards,
rohit

McArthar

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: unable to locate Audio file received via bluetooth on lumia 720

unable to locate Audio file received via bluetooth on lumia 720

QilleRz

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep, sometimes I also experience this problem. Somewhat the file didn't show up and when I open lumia storage check, it seems my temporary files section goes up. But am still able to clear them. Wonder if that video/music files are recognized as temporary files or what. But, seems like sometimes I can avoid this problem if I wait longer after the transfer complete and didn't turn off my bluetooth for up to 5 minutes after the transfer complete. Though, it's still, 'sometimes'.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: unable to locate Audio file received via bluetooth on lumia 720

unable to locate Audio file received via bluetooth on lumia 720

go to music + video. If the file is a supported type, then it will show up in music+videos. I've done it dozens of times.

anilrr

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
yeah... i Agree with it. Some times I cannot find videos received through bluetooth .
But my temporary files size goes up. I believe the file format not recognized by the phone. It happened in several time.
It didn't even see in the computed when we connected through USB Cable.

I didn't know to how to access that temporary files, If you it Plz help me?

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
if you are receiving many files at once, all files will not be saved. Try sending only one at a time and click the toast of tap to view then it will be saved to photos!

vinayakpawars

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I have Purchased Nokia Lumia 720, i have transfered Contacts from Old phone but i am unable to find it, could you please help me in this..?
In Storage check my temp size has increased but when i click on clear still it shows same size, how to reduce the temp size?

Regards,
Vinayak

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I have Purchased Nokia Lumia 720, i have transfered Contacts from Old phone but i am unable to find it, could you please help me in this..?
In Storage check my temp size has increased but when i click on clear still it shows same size, how to reduce the temp size?

Regards,
Vinayak

how did you transfer your contacts? Did you use the Transfer my data app? Which accounts do you have set up on your phone- hotmail/outlook/gmail?

dakshim

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
many times on my lumia 520... i can't able to view flv files shared via bluetooth or PC transfer...yesterday , i connected Moliplayer's Wifi transfer to PC , and the 2 missing files first appear there on the list and then on Moliplayer ...

vinayakpawars

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks for your reply.

before i was using Samsung old model phone, i transfered from there by using Bluetooth, i selected all transferred to windows phone, but i am unable to locate that file, if i send only one contact it will visible at notification (Tap to View) den u can save the contact. Mutlples i can't save. Yes i am using outlook, gmail in my phone.

waiting for your quick response

regards,
vinayak

vinayakpawars

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks for your reply.

before i was using Samsung old model phone, i transfered from there by using Bluetooth, i selected all transferred to windows phone, but i am unable to locate that file, if i send only one contact it will visible at notification (Tap to View) den u can save the contact. Mutlples i can't save. Yes i am using outlook, gmail in my phone.

waiting for your quick response

regards,
vinayak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss