Nokia Lumia 720 won't turn on

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Everything is okay for now..I don't know what worked..Apparently I just connected with my laptop and after some time it woke up..the SD card has very low memory...nothing is wiped out..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Attachments

• 16919.jpg
    16919.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 6

Shubham Ghadage

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed a similar problem with my nokia lumia 720 with update 8.1. The phone was hanged and went off. I tried to wake it up but it booted upto nokia welcome screen and hanged onto it. Tried the soft reset but still no use. Need help.

falaka_14

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
the trick you said isnt working for me cos mi phone's been dead for 5 hours dn i put it on charging and it was charging for about 10 hours with a blank screen now for some time the screen had question mark on the battery sign and again the blank screen now..tried all types of rest button combinations suggested nothing happening!!

thankmelateron

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi All
If your 720 is dead (black screen) and you have tried to use the Nokia reboot tool and that has failed to recognise the phone.
If your volume down button is busted.......take the phone apart .Tiny star drive under the sim cover and a small pick ,remove the battery clip(plug) from the main board ,plug the charger in for 10 mins,unplug it and put back the battery clip...........worked for me after 1 week of trying to fix it.

Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99