10-15-2013, 09:05 AM #1
- 20 Posts
I'm using Nokia Lumia 720.
Using Internet Explorer on my mobile, I opened gmail and when wanted to attach an image to my mail I didn't find any option for attachment.
Faced same problem with Nokia Express browser too.
Does any one let me know if attachments can be made or not on Lumia 720?
Many thanks in advance...
10-15-2013, 11:18 AM #5
- 1,449 Posts
Setup your Gmail account.
Then to attach documents, so as described by coolraoul above.
To attach pictures, go to Pictures app> go to she picture you want to email > tap the '....' > then tap 'share' > then tap the email account you want to send the picture from.
Optionally, in the email app, tap the 'attach' icon and then select the picture.
- By Subin Abraham1 in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 21Last Post: 11-04-2013, 01:15 PM
- By vander09 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:01 PM
- By bruceabbott2 in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:05 PM
- By Darren Walsh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:05 AM
- By MrT-Bone in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:45 AM